Hale Hill Farm,
Sleeps: 5 + baby.
Travel cot - linen not included.
Sorry no pets.
Price from £650 per week.
Rates based on Saturday to Saturday holiday.
Weekend and shortbreaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01798 831 722
Mobile: 07914 233915
Fax: 01798 831 722
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis spacious newly converted property, lies within an area of outstanding and natural beauty, in a peaceful setting, on the edge of the South Downs.
13 Feb, 20 Feb, 27 Feb, 5 Mar, 12 Mar, 19 Mar
- Beautifully converted single storey 2 Bedroom Cottage, suitable for a family or 2 couples.
- Large family kitchen, with table and chairs and a stable door to the small enclosed south west facing garden, with picnic table and barbecue.
- The vaulted sitting room has a wood burner at one end, and two patio doors facing west onto the garden.
- Bed 1, Double bedroom, with double bed and an ensuite shower room with Washbasin and WC.
- Bed 2, Triple bedroom containing a double bed and a single bed.
- Both these rooms have patio doors to a decked veranda.
- There is a main bathroom with a bath, with shower attachment, wc and basin.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Linen, duvets, towels supplied.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen, with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
- Television, DVD player.
- No internet connection.
- Small enclosed garden with seating and barbecue facilities.
- Use of lawned area at rear of cottage.
- Arundel, (6 miles) Castle, Cathedral, Antique shops, Wildfowl and wetlands trust lake, and boating on the river. Many restaurants and cafes, open all year.
- Chichester 15 Miles, Ancient Town, Festival Theatre, shopping and restaurants, with Goodwood & Fontwell Racecourse nearby.
- Parham house and Petworth Park all within 5 miles, both worth a visit.
- Numerous public footpaths for walkers.
- There is a fishing lake just one field away, open from Easter to October.
- Farm shop 2 miles.
- Check in after 4pm.
- Check out by 10am.
- Non-refundable deposit of £100 per week is required, balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Telephone Clare or Nick Dockerill on 01798 831722 or 07711126124 or 07914233915 or email by clicking the email button at the bottom of the page or above.