Bryn Saith Marchog,
Sleeps: 2 - 5.
VisitWales: 4 stars.
Low season £325 - £375 (£65 - £75 per night).
High season £475 - £525 (£95 - £105 per night).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01824 750678
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map17th century converted woollen mill on the banks of the River Clwyd between Ruthin and Corwen. Hafannedd is located at the heart of three oustandingly beautiful areas - the Dee Valley, Snowdonia and the Clwydian Range - and within easy reach of North Wales' major tourist attractions.
18 Feb, 25 Feb, 4 Mar, 11 Mar
The accommodation consists of the Mill (apartment sleeping up to five) within the former mill building and also the Cottage (sleeps four), located in the grounds alongside the river.
The minimum stay is two nights except during school holidays when one week bookings apply.
- The gardens extend to almost two acres and include a paddock for games, a barbecue area and outside seating.
- The Mill has two or three bedrooms, which can be configured to your needs and, having access with no steps, a 'sitting bath' and shower, is suitable for persons with reduced mobility. The lounge has a TV/DVD and kitchen with sink, cooker, microwave, refrigerator etc.
- The Cottage is a set within the grounds and has an exterior deck running alongside the river. It has two bedrooms (double and twin), shower room, separate toilet and a large through lounge/kitchen/diner with French doors out onto the deck.
- The communal area serves both the units and includes storage room/drying area, with washing machine.
- Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
- Both the Mill and Cottage are centrally-heated and also have wood-burning stoves.
- Prices are fully inclusive of all linen, towels, fuel, electricity and kitchen stocked with basic foodstuffs for your arrival. Please check out our website for more information, photos, current availability and tariff details.