Bryn Saith Marchog,
Sleeps: 2 - 5.
VisitWales: 4 stars.
Low season £325 - £375 (£65 - £75 per night).
High season £475 - £525 (£95 - £105 per night).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01824 750678
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map17th century converted woollen mill on the banks of the River Clwyd between Ruthin and Corwen. Hafannedd is located at the heart of three oustandingly beautiful areas - the Dee Valley, Snowdonia and the Clwydian Range - and within easy reach of North Wales' major tourist attractions.
8 Aug, 22 Aug, 29 Aug, 5 Sep
We have two apartments, the Studio and the Mill (both sleep up to five) available within the former mill building, along with the Cottage (sleeps four), located in the grounds alongside the river.
The minimum stay is two nights except during school holidays when one week bookings apply.
- The grounds extend to almost 2 acres and include a paddock for games, a barbecue area and outside seating.
- The Studio occupies the top floor of the former mill and consists of one large studio room with two separate bedrooms (double and twin/triple), bathroom and extra toilet; it has an independent external staircase entrance. It also has a double sofa-bed, TV/DVD player and kitchen area with refrigerator, microwave/convection oven/grill, sink and hob.
- The Mill contains three bedrooms, which can be configured to your needs and, having access with no steps and a 'sitting bath' and shower, is suitable for persons with reduced mobility. It also has a lounge with TV/DVD and a kitchen with sink, cooker, microwave, refrigerator etc.
- The Cottage is a set within the grounds and has an exterior deck running along the river. It has two bedrooms (double and twin), shower room, separate toilet and a large through lounge/kitchen/diner with French doors out onto the deck.
- The communal area serves all the units and includes storage room/drying area, with washing machine; free WiFi is available throughout the building.
- The property is fully centrally heated and both apartments and the cottage have wood-burning stoves.
- Prices are fully inclusive of all linen, towels, fuel, electricity and a kitchen stocked with foodstuffs for your arrival.