THE GYPSY PALACE
Sleeps: 3 (+1).
1 pet welcome.
Tourist Board: 4 star.
Price range: £200 - £440 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tracey & Steve Bloxham
Tel: 01289 305735
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSet in the tranquil foothills of the Cheviots and on the edge of Northumberland National Park, Gypsy Palace is a beautiful four star detached self catering holiday cottage with a fascinating history. Kirk Yetholm, a small conservation village set in the Scottish Borders, was regarded as the home of the gypsies of Scotland and Northern England for over 300 years and Gypsy Palace is famous the world over as the home of the Gypsy Kings and Queens and is known as the 'Smallest Palace in the world'.
3 Jan, 10 Jan, 17 Jan, 24 Jan
Gypsy Palace has been thoughtfully furnished and fully equipped to a high standard while retaining its unique, charismatic charm. With its log burning stove, newly fitted kitchen and bathroom and relaxing summer house, combined with magnificent views and set in its own mature garden, Gypsy Palace makes an idyllic year round holiday retreat, sleeping up to four people.
- Downstairs accommodation includes a comfortable lounge, a small dining room (with its unusual 19th century arched window), utility room, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom.
- Upstairs, both the master bedroom and the second bedroom offer the most breathtaking views - south, over the Bowmont Valley and north across to the church, Town Yetholm and the valley beyond.
- With oil fired central heating, Gypsy Palace is always warm and cosy.
- All electricity is included as is a basket of logs for the fire.
- All laundry and towels are also provided.
- Dogs are welcome and we have off street parking.
- Gypsy Palace is situated right on the Pennine Way meaning numerous wonderful walks are accessible right from your doorstep.
- Though many of our guests stay for the wonderful peace and tranquility, Gypsy Palace is also ideal for fishing, golfing, cycling and for exploring the lovely Borders region with its beaches, castles and gardens.
- The local village pub has a lovely atmosphere and serves excellent food.
- Historic Edinburgh is only 40 minutes drive away.