Sleeps: 6 + 2 on futon sofabed in study.
Travel cot available.
Pets welcome (max 2).
Price range £350 - £645 pw.
For further details please contact:
Pip and Steve Parker
Tel: 01249 712230 or 07906 188782
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLovely semi detached cottage, Gwynfryn is a beautifully restored, refurbished and extended eco-friendly cottage in a peacefull location in the village of Drefach Felindre, near Newcastle Emlyn, 15 miles inland along the Teifi Valley from Cardigan.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
- The village of Drefach Felindre has a local post office/convenience store, 2 pubs, one of which serves food, a very good fish & chip shop and the wonderful National Woollen Museum (free entry - see local attractions/links).
- Newcastle Emlyn, 4 miles away, is a traditional market town with an eclectic range of individual shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
- Carmarthen, the busy centre for the region, has pedestrianised squares and an ancient castle gateway. There is a multiplex cinema, large new shopping complex with most major retailers and a lovely indoor market.
- This area of West Wales includes the Teifi estuary near Cardigan, and inland, the craggy slopes of the Preseli Mountains.
- There are sandy beaches at Newport and Poppit. The Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion Coastal Paths and the Preseli Hills offer a choice of walks amidst breathtaking scenery. The quiet country lanes provide safe family cycling routes.
- Excellent fishing is available in the Teifi and Nevern rivers as well as sea fishing from boats or off the rocks and beaches.
- Sleeps 6 + 2 (on futon sofa bed in study).
- Duvets/Bed Linen Inclusive. (Towels available £5 pp per week).
- Wood pellet Central Heating & Solar Panels for hot water.
- Microwave & Fridge & Freezer.
- Slow cooker.
- TV/DVD Player.
- CD player/Radio/ipod & MP3 dock.
- Washing machine.
- Hairdryers, Iron & Ironing Board.
- Open Fire and Woodburner (1 basket of logs provided).
- Broadband Internet Access.
- Travel cot (0 - 15kgs) - please bring your own bedding.
- Stair gate & fireguard.
- Garden with table, chairs, parasol and BBQ.
- 3 bedrooms - 1 double with en-suite shower room , 1 twin, 1 full size bunk beds.
- Family bathroom.
- Ground floor level access shower room.
- Large fully equipped kitchen/dining room.
- Cosy sitting room with open fire.
- Study/Games room/4th bedroom (double futon sofa bed) with wood burner.
- Utility with sink, drying space and boot storage.
- Parking for 2 cars.