Sleeps: 4 + cot.
Sorry, no pets.
Visit Wales: 4 Star.
Low season from £255 pw.
Mid season from £345 pw.
High season £575 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01766 819109 or 07814270042
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGwyndy is a delightful detached stone cottage in a tranquil location on a small organic fruit and veg farm. Ideally situated between the lovely scenery and unspoilt beaches of the Llyn Peninsula and the mountains of Snowdonia National Park, it is perfect for families, as a base for walking and cycling holidays, or simply relaxing. It is located only 4 miles from Criccieth, 6 miles from Pwllheli and 10 miles from Porthmadog.
28 Nov, 5 Dec, 12 Dec, 2 Jan
Photo on right:
- The beautifully furnished eco-cottage with grid-connected photovoltaic solar panels, underfloor heating, and thick insulation, is energy efficient and cosy, even in winter.
- Popular with couples wanting to escape to a welcoming retreat, and also families wanting to explore the area and enjoy the beaches, not only is this an ideal summer destination but also a perfect place for winter breaks.
- With wonderful countryside walks, invigorating strolls along a beach and a log-burner to curl up in front of when you return home - what could be more perfect!
- Enjoy wonderful views from the conservatory over Cardigan Bay and the magnificent mountains to the east - the perfect place to watch the evening sun on the mountains whilst enjoying your evening meal.
View from cottage garden area
- Large entrance lobby for outdoor gear and other belongings. With freezer.
- Large living/dining area, with reclining armchairs, sofa and glass-fronted wood-burning stove. Dining table and chairs. 32" flat screen LCD television with DVD and stereo radio/CD player.
- Kitchen area with electric cooker, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
- Bathroom, with toilet, washbasin and shower. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 1 with 4ft 6in double bed.
- Large double-glazed conservatory with padded cane furniture.
- Bedroom 2 with 3ft twin beds.
- Balustraded area overlooking the main living area and kitchen - a great play area for children - with child's table and 2 chairs.
- Private area with patio and heather garden.
- Ample parking space.
- Covered storage space for bicycles.
Comments from Gwyndy Guest Book
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor (except conservatory).
- Bed linen and tea towels provided. Please bring personal towels. Towels can be provided at a cost of £8.50 per person.
- Logs - initial supply free, then £3 per basket.
- WiFi internet connection in the cottage.
- Electricity from renewable energy supplier. £10 supplied free.
- Travel cot and high chair available upon request. Please bring your own cot bedding.
- "A lovely cottage in beautiful surroundings, very comfortable and so peaceful. Perfection!"
- "Cottage comfortable, spacious and extremely quiet at night. So many places to visit unable to include them all even in two weeks".
- "The cottage is delightful, so good to watch the wildlife from the conservatory and do some stargazing at night".
- "Absolutely loved it - the best holiday cottage we've been to".
- "We have been to Wales many times and had many good holidays, but none as special as this".