at THE THATCHED COTTAGE
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board B&B rating:
4 star, silver award.
Cottage prices: B/B £60.00 per night for the cottage and Self catering £50 per night for the cottage, if staying two nights.
Prices B&B for cottage:
3 days - £165. 5 days - £275. 7 days - £390.
Prices self catering cottage:
3 days - £135. 5 days - £220. 7 days - £300.
For further details please contact:
Pamela Woodhead or John Woodhead
Tel: 01845 501022
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe property is situated some 5 mins from Thirsk and 15 miles / 20 mins North of York, half a mile from the A19 and in a very small, select village, with views over the Hambleton Hills and the White Horse at Kilburn. The main property is a 14th Century Thatched Cottage, which has a self contained, stone built, guest suite in the rear of the landscaped gardens, comprising:
19 Apr, 26 Apr, 3 May
The property is totally secluded and guarantees COMPLETE privacy, with superior accommodation.
- Bedroom with super-king double bed.
- Towels and Bed Linen included in price.
- Fully heated (included in price).
- Full en-suite bathroom.
- Small kitchen including hob, fridge, microwave/grill.
- Flatscreen TV / DVD player / CD player.
- Set in beautiful gardens, BBQ area.
- Rear off road parking.
- Tea / coffee facilities.
- Good restaurant 50 yards across road.
- Numerous excellent restaurants in close proximity.
- 20 mins from Castle Howard.
- One hour from Newcastle.
- Close to the "Herriot Trail".
- Centrally situated for most of the important visitor attractions in North Yorkshire.