at THE THATCHED COTTAGE
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board B&B rating:
4 star, silver award.
B/B £70 per night for the Cottage, Self catering £60.
B/B Two nts £140, Self catering £120.
B/B Three nts £200, Self catering £170.
B/B Four nts £270, Self catering £230.
B/B Five nts £340, Self catering £290.
B/B Six nts £400, Self catering £350.
B/B Seven nts £480, Self catering £410.
Longer stays by negotiation.
For further details please contact:
Pamela Woodhead or John Woodhead
Tel: 01845 501022
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe property is situated some 5 mins from Thirsk and 15 miles / 20 mins North of York, half a mile from the A19 and in a very small, select village, with views over the Hambleton Hills and the White Horse at Kilburn. The main property is a 14th Century Thatched Cottage, which has a self contained, stone built, guest suite in the rear of the landscaped gardens, comprising:
3 Dec, 10 Dec
The property is totally secluded and guarantees COMPLETE privacy, with superior accommodation.
- Bedroom with super-king double bed.
- Towels and Bed Linen included in price.
- Fully heated (included in price).
- Full en-suite bathroom.
- Small kitchen including hob, fridge, microwave/grill.
- Flatscreen TV / DVD player / CD player.
- Set in beautiful gardens, BBQ area.
- Rear off road parking.
- Tea / coffee facilities.
- Good restaurant 50 yards across road.
- Numerous excellent restaurants in close proximity.
- 20 mins from Castle Howard.
- One hour from Newcastle.
- Close to the "Herriot Trail".
- Centrally situated for most of the important visitor attractions in North Yorkshire.