Sleeps:2 + cot.
ETC: 4 Star. Gold Award.
Weekends and short breaks available all year from £239.
Weekly rates from £352 - £592.
For further details please contact:
Mark, Millie or Stephanie
Tel: 01787 211 115
Reload this mapThe Honeymooners Favourite: Since 1720 The Bakery was the provider of bread for the old Grove farm, now it has been converted into an extremely cosy self-contained cottage.
Our Six Lovely Cottages make up what was once the Old Grove Farm and form a double quadrangle with lots of privacy for each cottage. They are perfect little romantic hideaways where you can enjoy the lovely peaceful Suffolk countryside and forget the city immediately.
- It has a beautiful Georgian fireplace in the chimney of the old Bake oven and its original 'Copper' is built in next to the oven this was originally used for boiling up masses of water through its own fireplace. The floor is the traditional Suffolk white brick one.
- Upstairs it has a very spacious bedroom with a high arched beamed ceiling and reading alcove.
- From the sitting room of The Bakery you can relax in the sofa with your toes warmed by the Baking ovens open fire and gaze out on the pretty Orchard sunsets and onwards across open countryside.
We want you to be able to just come down without worrying about what to bring: you will find music, dvd's, maps, a generous breakfast basket of local produce, cooking essentials, bed linen, towels, fresh flowers, luxurious comfort, bikes and bbq's.
Enjoy the romantic atmosphere of your own 300 year old farm cottage, with ancient oak beams, open log fires, period furniture, ducks, roses and a touch of luxury.
Set in lovely Suffolk countryside on the old Grove farm, just 90 minutes from London, our six cottages are close to the beautiful Medieval village of Lavenham and ideal for exploring this beautiful rural corner of England.
Please visit our New Superfast website where you will find lots of photos, information and prices, plus an Availability Calendar - Short Breaks are always welcome.
- We are only 25 minutes drive from the coast and 50 minutes from Cambridge.
- Bikes and Canoes are available to explore "Constable Country".
- Pets are welcome.
- We are rated ETC 4 Star.
Online Booking now available.
"What to do in Suffolk" - blog website for local pubs, restaurants etc.
6 COTTAGES make up the old Grove Farm and SLEEP 2-5.
4 TO 5 NIGHTS MID-WEEK BREAKS AND WEEKENDS ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE.