Sleeps: 2 +cot.
ETC: 4 star.
Price range: £347 - £513 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mark, and Millie
Tel: 01787 211 115
Reload this mapIf you are looking for a really romantic holiday cottage with open log fires and beautiful unspoilt original interiors, where Suburban Taste will not spoil your enjoyment and where you can explore lovely English countryside and bring your pet, then we have a unique selection of 30 gorgeous cottages.
22 of these lovely cottages are for a couple only.
The Grove Cottages have many unique original features like 18th Century Bake ovens and working kitchen ranges, traditional Suffolk Brick floors, wattle and daub walls, 16th Century thatched roofs, massive Inglenook fireplaces, log fires, millstones and exposed beams galore and they are all lovingly restored and period furnished so that they are a joy just to be in.
The Cottages are situated in beautiful rural South Suffolk which, surprisingly, is less than 2 hours from London or an hour from Cambridge and where the famous English Landscape painter John Constable was born and created such masterpieces as 'The Haywain'.
Please contact us for further information.
- The Cottages are available all year for weekend and midweek short breaks as well as weekly holidays.
- We are 4 star rated and provide bikes freely for our guests to explore the beautiful English countryside.
- Guests at The Grove Farm can even borrow a canoe from me to explore the River Stour.
- We have a fast website with an up to date Availability Calendar and lots of information not only on the cottages but the local area and its many attractions.
- All the cottages are designed to be 'Ready to Use' and are fully equipped with many thoughtful touches in order for you to be able to immediately enjoy your time here, from music to breakfast baskets.
Thank you for your interest.