St John's Town of Dalry,
Dumfries and Galloway
Sleeps: 4 (+ 1 on fold down guest bed).
Pets by arrangement.
1st Nov to 31st Mar Closed.
Mid season £375 - £415 pw.
High season £475 - £515 pw.
For further details please contact:
By text or by email:
Texts only: 07756506496
Reload this mapGrennan Cottage is the ideal place to relax and re-charge as it is beautifully situated in the South West Corner of Scotland, overlooking the Glenken Hills and Dumfries and Galloway Forrest Park. The cottage comfortably sleeps 4 and sits on its own in a large fenced in garden with fantastic views. It faces south to south west so it either gets the sun all day or the Irish Weather - both can be spectacular!
The Cottage is perfectly situated for walking, mountain biking, fishing, horse riding and water-sports and there is a Golf Course in New Galloway. It's a mile from Loch Ken and the villages of St John's Town of Dalry and New Galloway. Castle Douglas, has an excellent reputation as a 'Food Town' and is approximately 15 miles away.
Dogs are welcome as long as they are house trained and not allowed into the bedrooms. Your pet pooche can stay for £15 per dog, per week (dog basket provided), and if you want to bring any more than two please contact us.
- It has an open plan, comfortable sitting - dining room with large multi fuel stove (logs provided), Free View TV, DVD player.
- There are two roomy bedrooms, one has a double bed and an attached dressing room, with a folding single guest bed for additional flexibility. The other can be set up with twin beds or super king size bed.
- Between the bedrooms is the family bathroom with over bath shower.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances provided to make your stay home from home.
- At the back door there is a boot, coat hanging area and toilet.
- There is room in the shed for bikes.
So please come and stay. Bring yourselves, food, drink. We provide bed linen, towels and a fabulously relaxing setting, unfortunately I can't guarantee the weather! The Cottage is strictly Non Smoking.