Sleeps: 2 / 4.
Sorry no pets.
Price range £580 - £675 pw.
2 week bookings at lower tariff.
Sat/Sat bookings, but some flexibility possible.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jill Giles,
25 The Terrace, Aldeburgh, Suffolk IP15 5HJ
Tel: 01728 452319
Reload this mapThis studio apartment is a loft conversion in a listed Georgian warehouse. It is light, airy and spacious (26 feet x 21 feet) with large windows overlooking the Thames. Since the flat is on the top (second) floor, the effect is rather like being in the prow of a ship.
- This is a perfect base from which to explore London's attractions: it takes only quarter of an hour by underground (Canada Water, Jubilee Line) to be in Oxford Street. We are in Zone 2. Overground service to north London from Canada Water or Surrey Quays stations.
- Panoramic river views from Canary Wharf to Greenwich.
- Free parking outside the building.
- Good shopping at Surrey Quays Shopping Centre and Greenwich Waitrose. M&S foodstore by Cutty Sark.
- Peaceful: river traffic is very different from road traffic.
- River bus service Thames Clipper reliable and scenic. Stops 7 minutes' walk from studio, going to Greenwich in one direction and London bridge / Waterloo / Charing Cross (Embankment) in the other.
- Canary Wharf, London's financial centre, with its luxury shops is one stop on Jubilee Line or River Boat.
- The open plan studio is ideal for two people, but can take three adults or 2 + 2 children.
- A comfortable double bed is on a raised platform, with wardrobe and study area beneath.
- The sofa converts into a second double bed. There is also a Futon single chair/bed.
- The kitchen area has high quality electric appliances including conventional oven/hob, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, refrigerator with freezing compartment.
- The bathroom is fully tiled with bath and independently controlled shower, limestone floor.
- Entry phone.
- Central heating, hot water and electricity are included in the rent.
- Bed linen, duvets and towels are provided.
- Flatscreen TV including Freeview channels, DVD player.
- Land line telephone.
- Internet access via BT-Fon. You pay with credit card.
- Garden for residents' use.
- Bicycle (key provided) kept in a covered area in the garden.
- Children's riverside park to east of building.