Sleeps: 2 / 4.
Sorry no pets.
Price range £550 - £650 pw.
2 week bookings at lower tariff.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jill Giles,
25 The Terrace, Aldeburgh, Suffolk IP15 5HJ
Tel: 01728 452319
Reload this mapThis studio apartment is a loft conversion in a listed Georgian warehouse. It is light, airy and spacious (26 feet x 21 feet) with large windows overlooking the Thames. Since the flat is on the top (second) floor, the effect is rather like being in the prow of a ship.
- This is a perfect base from which to explore London's attractions: it takes only quarter of an hour by underground (Canada Water, Jubilee Line) to be in Oxford Street. We are in Zone 2.
- Panoramic river views from Canary Wharf to Greenwich.
- Free parking outside the building.
- Good shopping at Surrey Quays Shopping Centre (24hr Tesco).
- Peaceful: river traffic is very different from road traffic.
- River bus service, reliable and scenic. Stops 5 minutes' walk from studio, going to Greenwich in one direction and London bridge / Waterloo / Bankside / Globe Theatre in the other.
- Canary Wharf, London's new financial centre, with its luxury shops is one stop on Jubilee Line or River Boat.
- The open plan studio is ideal for two people, but can take three adults or 2 + 2 children.
- A comfortable double bed is on a raised platform, with wardrobe and study area beneath.
- The sofa converts into a second double bed. There is also a Futon single chair/bed.
- The kitchen area has high quality electric appliances including conventional oven/hob, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, refrigerator with freezing compartment.
- The bathroom is fully tiled with bath and shower, basin and WC, limestone floor.
- Entry phone.
- Central heating, hot water and electricity are included in the rent.
- Bed linen, duvets and towels are provided.
- Flatscreen TV including Freeview channels, DVD player.
- Land line telephone.
- Internet access via BT-Fon. You pay with credit card.
- There is a bicycle available for your use.