Sleeps: 2 - 13 +cot.
Pets in 2 cottages only.
Low season from £295 pw.
High season from £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs. A. Turnbull
Tel: 01388 710350
Reload this mapThese stone cottages are warm and welcoming, situated in the North Pennine Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- We are only 12 miles from Durham City.
- This is an excellent centre for walking, touring and cycling - not far from Beamish Museum, Hadrians Wall, Barnard Castle and many more places of interest to visit.
Our cottages with exposed stone walls and wooden beams are exceptionally well equipped and furnished to a high standard, and each has its own special features.
1. The Stables - sleeps 6
2. The Byre - sleeps 2+2
- This is an upside down cottage, bedrooms en-suite, a double four poster, a family room with double and 2 single beds. Wood burning stove, washing machine.
3. The Barn - sleeps 13
- This is a cosy, mainly open plan, single storey cottage.
- One double en-suite room and twin beds in a galleried room.
- The 6 bedrooms, mostly downstairs, are all en-suite antique or pine furnished. This can be divided into two very special cottages:
- The Gin Gan (sleeps 5):
- a most attractive round building with a big sitting room - great for parties.
- The Granary (sleeps 8):
- mostly furnished with dark oak antiques.
- Both have well equipped kitchens, dishwashers, microwaves.
- Fully centrally heated.
- TVs and DVD.
- Heating, electricity, and linen included in the price.