On parle francais.
Small dogs allowed.
Price £300 pw (all year).
5% reduction for single occupancy.
For further details and availability please contact:
Tel: 01548 581397
Comments available on Noticeboard page.
Reload this mapA self-contained wing of our modern home overlooking picturesque Slapton, with the sea forming a spectacular backdrop. This is an area of Special Scientific Interest, and Slapton Ley with its nature walks and field centre (world famous for bird-watching), is within walking distance.
- The flat is centrally heated, with one large room (16' x 13'), plus hall and luxurious vaulted bathroom.
- It is very bright and airy - French doors open onto your sunny terrace with patio chairs and table.
- All accommodation is on one level.
- There are 2 single beds, 2 luxury reclining leather chairs with footstools, dining table and chairs, double wardrobe with drawers, bedside cabinet with reading lamps, plus Freeview TV, video, radio and CD.
- The kitchenette comprises sink, full-size fridge, hob and combination microwave/conventional oven.
- Parking is by the front door.
- We provide all bedding and tea towels, but please bring personal towels.
- You are welcome to use our washing machine once a week.
- We also provide starter supplies of washing-up liquid, liquid soap, kitchen towels, cooking oil and so on, with a TV Times and local paper.
- Tourist information is also there for visitors' use.
- There are absolutely no extras to pay for.
- Our 1/2 acre is exceptionally quiet (we have visiting birds and badgers), but 2 pubs, shop, and Church (Pete is a Church of England Lay Reader) are within walking distance.
- This is an area of outstanding natural beauty on a heritage coast, wonderful for walking, sailing, surfing, ornithology, fishing, golf, steam train and river-trips, etc.
- Historic Dartmouth, setting for many films and famous for its Naval College, Regatta, and New Year and Guy Fawkes celebrations is 8 miles away along a staggeringly scenic cliff top road.
- Dartmoor, Kingsbridge, Elizabethan Totnes, Salcombe, Exeter, Plymouth are all within easy reach.
Elaine is a studio potter and stained glass artist (professional name Harriette Dickinson) and will gladly show you around her pottery. Many artists and writers live in the South Hams, and visitors can discover many galleries and studios to visit.