/ Derbyshire Peak district
Sleeps: 6 (+1 on sofabed).
Quality in Tourism: 4 Star.
Low season £400 pw.
High season £550 pw.
Pagelink: The Wolery, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07977 893114 or 01538 308261
Reload this mapGreenstiles is adjacent to our other property, the Wolery, but completely separate. It is a beautiful country cottage dating back to the 16th century.
- It has been beautifully maintained yet retains much of its character, with olde worlde beamed ceilings.
- It has comfortable, modern furniture but in keeping with its style.
- It is situated in the outskirts of the Moorland's village of Ipstones, set in the rolling countryside of the undiscovered gem that is the Staffordshire Moorlands and only 8 miles from the Peak District and 6 miles from Alton Towers.
- Greenstiles is set in a beautifully maintained country garden with a pond, summerhouse and boardwalk. Guests are free to wander in the garden which has spectacular views across the Churnet valley to the borders of Staffordshire and Cheshire. There is a conservatory in which guests can sit and relax or enjoy the sunshine on the patio outside.
In short, Greenstiles is ideal for a family country holiday.
- If you are a keen gardener we are close to many famous stately homes and gardens, eg Chatsworth, Haddon Hall, Trentham Gardens.
- A 20 minute drive brings you to Stoke-on-Trent and the Potteries. The warm and friendly city has a cultural quarter, plenty of china shops and factory outlets.
- For children, Alton Towers, Waterworld and Blackbrook zoo are close by.
- Cyclists can enjoy the nearby Manifold trail and the Tissington and High Peak trails are further into the Peak District.
- If you are a keen walker, we are ideally situated for walks in the Peak District and Moorlands. Indeed, there are several lovely circular walks you can start from Greenstiles front door with pubs en route!