Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Prices: £350 - £775 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01200 446722
Mobile: 07733 010915
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAn original croft cottage, Green Pastures in the tiny crofting hamlet of Gillen on the Waternish peninsula has been newly refurbished to ensure maximum comfort, enjoyment and convenience for our guests.
15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr
- With a wood burning stove, double glazing, full oil central heating and underfloor heating in the contemporary kitchen and bathroom, you will always be cosy.
- With its stunning uninterrupted views over the sea and an abundance of peace and quiet, this is the ideal place to get away from it all.
Outside / Other
- The cottage has two bedrooms; one a king size double, the other a spacious twin room.
- There is a large lounge with wood burning stove, and a picture window overlooking the sea. Settle down to enjoy the views, watch the satellite TV, read a book, or plan your next walk on Skye.
- In the newly installed fully equipped kitchen you will find everything you need, from dishwasher, washer dryer, electric oven, hob and contemporary extractor, fridge and freezer, and microwave to coffee maker. There is also a breakfast bar seating 4, so you can eat here too. The room is light and warm, with picture windows, underfloor heating, and a radiator.
- The main bedroom has a king size bed and again has large picture windows overlooking the sea - imagine waking up and sitting in bed relaxing with a cup of tea, looking at the sea and the hills - wonderful. The second bedroom is also lovely and light, with two windows to the rear and side, and twin beds.
There are good restaurants nearby, castles like Dunvegan to visit, boat trips to take, sea eagles to watch for... so much to do!
- There is a neat enclosed garden with sitting area, a vegetable patch, and all the croft land around the cottage.
- There is plenty of parking by the side of the house, and sheds where you will find bikes for your use.
- We also have a cross-trainer so on rainy days you can still keep fit!