GREENHOUSE FARM COTTAGE
Sleeps: 2 + 1 small child (travel cot /folding bed).
Well behaved pets welcome.
Visit Britain: 4 Star, Gold Award.
Price range: £350 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01538 300 238 or 07794229053
Reload this mapGreenhouse Farm Cottage
Visit Britain 4 star, Gold Award Self Catering Cottage:
- This hidden gem of a cottage lies nestled in a tranquil picturesque rural valley in the SW Peak District and Staffordshire Moorlands.
- Greenhouse Farm Cottage is a beautifully presented cottage which has been tastefully converted with a contemporary flare to provide warm and welcoming holiday accommodation at any time of the year.
- Dating back to the 1800's this former cart house for the farm is an idyllic rural get away, sleeps 2 people in luxurious comfort where every attention to detail has been taken care of to ensure a relaxing stay.
- Whilst perfect for walkers, cyclists and climbers, due to close proximity to the Roaches; the cottage is also ideally located for exploring the Peak District, visiting Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Cheshire.
- Within easy travelling distance of the market towns of Leek, Bakewell and Ashbourne; Buxton with its own spring water, Pavilion gardens and wonderful Opera House; Idyllic villages like Ilam, Longnor, Alstonefield and Mayfield, magnificent Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall and other historic houses, the museums of the Potteries and Macclesfield.
- Gardens at Trentham, BIddulph Grange, Shugborough Hall and many others.
- Alton Towers is an easy 20 minute drive as is many of the main attractions of the Peak District and surrounding area.
- Excellent pub/restaurants are close by.
The Ground Floor:
- With full double glazing, under floor heating and contemporary "living flame" gas fire, Greenhouse Farm Cottage is ideal for a holiday any time of the year.
- Sensible use of gas and electricity is free.
- Off road parking next to the cottage.
- Well behaved pets are welcome by prior arrangement.
- All bed linen, towels, and tea towels are provided at no extra cost.
- Free Internet.
The First Floor:
- Kitchen/Dining area: Spacious well equipped kitchen with all modern conveniences including Large range cooker: 5 ring gas hob; including Wok ring, grill, fan oven and conventional oven. Washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, toaster, kettle etc. Iron with ironing board. Best Quality Denby tableware and glassware; good quality cutlery and all utensils are provided.
- A relaxed dining area with oak table and leather dining chairs; exposed feature stone work walls, oak beams and attractive flagstone floor with under floor heating for your warmth and comfort.
- Sitting Room: Cosy sitting room with the convenience of an inviting living flame wall mounted gas fire for instant warmth and glow. Good sized flat screen TV with Free Sat/DVD and Radio/CD player. Comfortable leather sofa and chair with reading lamp. Exposed feature stonework and attractive flagstone floor with under floor heating for your warmth and comfort.
- A beautiful oak staircase leads up to the First Floor.
- Bedroom: The first floor consists of a striking double bedroom with a very comfortable super king sized bed, good quality bed linen and towels are provided. The super king sized bed can be split into 2 singles if required; please let us know on booking. Wardrobe, drawers and bedside cabinets provide plenty of storage space for clothes etc. The room also enjoys a real oak floor, exposed beams and stone work.
- There is an en suite shower room off the bedroom with power shower, heater, wash basin and WC.
- Front aspect: walled potted garden with stunning views of the Roaches.
- Side: pretty cobbled sitting area with beautiful natural stream running by.
- Rear: Enclosed Patio Area with Barbeque and outdoor table and chairs for dining al fresco or enjoying the sunshine on those warmer evenings.