GRANGE FARM STABLES
Sleeps: 2 + 2, and 4 + 2.
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Prices £150 - £530 pw.
Short breaks available - min 3 nights.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01673 858670
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRelax and unwind in picturesque countryside in these recently converted stables, providing a great base for exploring Lincolnshire. Stylishly furnished, and equipped to a very high standard, these luxury cottages ensure a truly memorable holiday.
3 Dec, 10 Dec, 17 Dec, 24 Dec, 31 Dec, 7 Jan
- Lincolnshire has so much to offer, whether coast, countryside, market towns, aviation history, antique shops or historical Lincoln.
- The Grange already has an excellent reputation for Bed and Breakfast and the Stamp family are familiar with guests requirements for comfort and care.
All the cottages have been lovingly restored, maintaining the original charm and character. Red brick walls, exposed timbers and polished wooden floors, furnished with antique pine, creating a rural yet exceptionally comfortable atmosphere. Bathrooms are fresh white with spa baths for that added luxury. Soft towels and linen are included.
The Brew House
The Clock Tower
- The Brew House is ground floor, an open plan living/dining room area with 'woodburner effect' fire, small fitted kitchen and comfy sofas.
- A small step leads up to a King size bedroom and separate bathroom.
- French doors lead from the bedroom onto a private patio area.
The Old Dairy
- The Clock Tower is a very spacious ground floor cottage, with a twin bedroom and King size one.
- There are two bathrooms, one with a large spa bath and one with a family size shower.
- There is a separate fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washer/drier, and fridge freezer.
- The lounge area has comfy sofas and a 'wood burner effect' fire. French doors lead onto a private patio area.
Enjoy the award winning farm trail, or sit and relax watching sunsets at the secluded trout lake.
- The Old Dairy is ground floor, studio sized and perfect for short breaks.
- A small kitchen providing everything required to prepare meals.
- Large bedroom / sitting area with patio doors leading to private patio area.
- Spacious bathroom designed especially for the less abled.