GRANARY WHARF VILLAS
Sleeps up to 4 + cot.
One dog permitted.
STB: 4 Stars.
Price range £300 - £500 pw.
3 day breaks available from November to end of March £250.
Xmas and New Year: 3 days £300.
For further details please contact:
Tel and Fax: 01343 830034
Granary Wharf Villas are situated in the small fishing village of BURGHEAD on the Moray coast. The village is 9 miles from ELGIN, 9 miles from FORRES, and 8 miles from LOSSIEMOUTH.
- Burghead is a quiet village with all basic amenities, grocery store, post office, chemist, library, hairdresser and 3 public houses all within walking distance.
- There are 5 miles of sandy beach to enjoy walks, picnics, or if you're feeling energetic for running across, and nice woods to go through.
- We also have half a dozen golf courses within half an hours drive from here.
- One double and one twin bedroom.
- There is an open plan living and kitchen area with French doors to balcony.
- The Villa has a bathroom with toilet and shower room with toilet.
- There is a washing machine and tumble dryer available.
- Each property has double glazing throughout and electric central heating.
- Electricity is paid by token meter (owner has a supply).
- There is a cot available.
- Only one dog allowed.
- A welcome tray is provided and we can also get any groceries requested.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- No smoking inside villas.
- A 3 storey seafront property.
- Sleeps 4 + cot. Not suitable for children under age of 10.
- Bedroom ensuite, utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, downstairs toilet and washroom.
- Kitchen with cooker, fridge and microwave oven.
- Main living area with full width glass window and French doors overlooking harbour and sea, views across the Moray Firth to the Black Isle.
- Wide screen TV and DVD player.
No smoking inside villas.
- Master ensuite bedroom with velux roof windows with dropdown velux wall windows to give you a lovely view to wake up to in the mornings from your bed.
1 well behaved dog allowed.
Entry is from 3.00 p.m. onwards and the properties have to be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. Keys are collected from us by calling home number - we will come down as we now live 5 minutes away.
There is a good bus service to Elgin, local shops are five minutes walk.
- We are a family run business, and never far away should you need us.
- We built the villas in 1995 after we came out of the fishing industry, but we have a long association with the tourist industry, from taking out sea-anglers and divers to providing bed and breakfast.
- The villas were converted from our old fishing store, which was completely rebuilt from scratch except for one wall that had arched windows in it which we wanted to keep.
- The balconies have some of the best views across the Moray Firth, made for summer evenings to enjoy the spectacular sunsets.
- Only 1 hour from Cairngorm National Park.