Powys / Brecon Beacons border
Sleeps: 4 + 1.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £280 pw.
Mid season £395 pw.
High season £540 pw.
Peak season £680 pw.
10% discount when only one bedroom required.
Short breaks by arrangement.
Flexible changeover days.
See our website for Testimonials.
For further details please contact:
Andy and Kiki Connor
Tel: 01494 723 561 or 0773 8726 700
NB. When sending email message please include your telephone number in your message.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGranary Cottage Dorstone
20 Sep, 27 Sep
In Herefordshire's 'Golden Valley', 6 miles to the east of Hay-on-Wye with its books, variety of interesting shops, cinema and eating places, Granary Cottage nestles in the quiet village of Dorstone. The outstanding Pandy Inn is 2 minutes walk away and the Cottage has a pretty, secluded south facing garden. Ideal for walking, cycling or exploring by car this delightfully unspoilt Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - or just relaxing!
- The cottage has oiled fired central heating.
- Wifi and unlimited telephone calls to UK landlines included.
- Spacious living room with comfy sofas and a wood burner - logs included. French doors lead out to the garden. TV/DVD. Radio/CD player.
- Well equipped eat-in kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave, built under electric cooker, ceramic hob. Table and seating for 6.
- Downstairs cloakroom with washer/dryer.
- Bedroom 2 (downstairs) 2 single beds which lock together to make a kingsize. Hand basin. Chest of drawers. Shelf and hanging space. Looks onto garden.
- Bedroom 1 (upstairs) double bed, chest of drawers, and fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom with bath, basin, toilet and separate shower cubicle. Spacious airing-cupboard.
- Large landing/additional sitting room with sofa bed for 1 person. Sleeping area can be curtained off for privacy.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
Area good for:
- Secluded, and secure, south-facing garden with tables, chairs and deck chairs.
- Charcoal BBQ provided.
- Ample off-road parking in front of the Cottage.
- Hay-on-Wye book shops.
- Walking / Cycling / Golf / Pony Trekking / Canoeing.
- Herefordshire Cathedral and the Mappa Mundi.
- 8 National Trust sites within 25 miles.
- Exploring ancient Castles.