Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season £350 - £420 pw.
High season £440 - £560 pw.
Changeover day Friday. Arrive after 3pm, depart before 10.00am.
Short breaks available, min 3 nights.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01825 872232
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGranary Cottages are three delightful, spacious holiday cottages contained within an old converted granary, set in the heart of the Sussex countryside, in a peaceful location close to the Southdown National Park.
18 Oct, 25 Oct, 1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov
Barley Cottage is featured within this advert and is the largest of the three cottages:
- This well equipped 4 star cottage offers 2 bedrooms both with en suite facilities. 1 has a 5ft double bed the other 2 single beds.
- Downstairs there is a spacious open planned living area with large kitchen, sitting room with TV & DVD, plus a large sunroom which has a dining area and an extra seating area.
- There is under floor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs.
- At the front of the cottage is an enclosed garden comprising small lawn and patio area and to rear an enclosed area of paving; both areas have picnic tables. A portable BBQ is available on request.
- No hidden extras - linen, towels, electric and heating included.
- Welcome pack on arrival.
- Chiddingly village and the very popular Six Bells pub is situated about 1.4 miles by road and less than a mile along the Vanguard Way footpath.
- Local attractions of which there are many include Friston Forest, a great place for walking or bike riding, the Cuckmere valley, Herstmonceux Castle & Observatory, Drusillas Zoo (ideal for children), Sheffield Park & gardens and the Bluebell railway.
- The old town of Lewes with its medieval castle and famed for its annual bonfire procession is only a short distance away.