Lower Day House,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Shropshire Tourism: 4 Stars.
Low season £265 - £345 pw.
High season £345 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01694 771521
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Part of an 18th century farm complex the cottage forms one section of the original farm courtyard. Nestling next to an original 17th century oak framed threshing barn, Granary Cottage has been tastefully and carefully refurbished to a high standard retaining many of the original beams and structural features.
21 Feb, 28 Feb
The accommodation comprises:
Master double bedroom, second bedroom with adult standard bunk beds, Attractive landing, Modern bathroom with shower, fully fitted kitchen/diner including washing machine and comfortably furnished large lounge. All rooms are provided with a high standard of furnishing and decor.
Lying in the valley of Ape dale the cottage commands all round magnificent views of Wenlock Edge and the surrounding Shropshire countryside and is ideally suited to the holidaymaker looking for the real 'Heart of the Country'.
- Short breaks may be available subject to prior arrangement.
- All services including heating by night storage radiators are included in the price.
- Bed linen and one set of towels per person are also included.
- Cot available.
- Fully double glazed.
- The grassed garden area at the back of the cottage is provided with garden furniture and a portable barbecue is available.
- Car parking facilities are adjacent to the cottage including access to a private garden area.
- Please Note: We are a non-smoking establishment.
- We are unable to accommodate pets.