Sleeps: 6 - 12.
Cot and highchair available.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £400 - £500 pw.
High season £600 - £1000 pw.
Page link: Our other properties in Llangarron
Page link: Our property for 2, in Llangarron
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01600 750333
The Granary is a superb barn conversion. It has three spacious bedrooms and three large bathrooms sleeping from 6-12 persons. The Granary has original oak beams, an oak floor boarded lounge with large brown leather sofas and a very large farmhouse kitchen with a rustic slated floor and a table to seat up to 12. It can be rented on its own or together with one, two or three of our other cottages for a large family reunion/get together. From the lounge guests can walk through a door one way to a quaint flag-stoned, sheltered courtyard which is ideal for breakfast or morning coffee. The french doors on the other side of the lounge lead to a patio and garden with lawn area, ideal for children to play or a barbeque (garden furniture and barbecue supplied).
Please visit my website (click website button above) for more details and photographs taken round and about the village.
To hand in The Granary are sample menus from ten local pub/restaurants: A variety of tourist/local information on attractions and activities: 'Angela's suggested day trips out': A guide listing locally produced foods: Directions to local supermarkets and tourist information centers: plus a complimentary bottle of locally produced apple juice if staying for a week or more. Plus home cooked and locally sourced food can be delivered ready cooked for your own dinner party in any of the self catering cottages!
- The Granary has 3 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. A double bed and 2 singles in the upstairs bedroom which is en-suite (shower, washbasin and toilet) another double bed in the en-suite bedroom downstairs (bath, shower over, washbasin and toilet) and twin beds in the third bedroom which has a wet room adjacent to it (shower, washbasin and toilet). Each of the two bedrooms downstairs will also accommodate extra put-u-up beds. Therefore sleeping 6-12 in total.
- The large farmhouse style kitchen has all modern conveniences with electric cooker, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer.
- Utility room with an extra sink, washing machine and tumble drier.
- In the lounge there is comfortable seating on two brown leather sofas and occasional chairs, colour television, DVD player, radio and CD player.
- The bedrooms are spacious.
- The Granary is fully centrally heated and there is ample private parking.
- Sorry no pets accepted in The Granary and smoking is not permitted in the bedrooms.
- Visitors will find a map outlining walks and can enjoy walks either around the fields or along the peaceful country lanes.
- Cot and high chair available.
- The Granary is situated in the picturesque village of Llangarron. Ideally situated in the Wye-Valley between the two historic market towns of Ross-on-Wye and Monmouth.
- Enjoy walking or cycling in The Royal Forest-of-Dean, The breathtaking views from Symonds Yat Rock and the beautiful Wye Valley, Brecon Beacons, Black Mountains, Welsh Borders, Malvern Hills and of course all the countryside of the counties of Herefordshire, Monmouthshire and Gloucestershire.
- Please visit my website for more details and photos taken of the property and around the village of Llangarron.
- Canoeing,cycling and golf are all available locally.