North Boreston Farm,
Sorry, no pets.
Low season: £230 - £275 pw.
High season: £305 - £360 pw.
Short breaks in low season by individual arrangement.
For further details please contact:
Rob or Jan Wagstaff
Tel: 01548 821320
Reload this mapThe old granary serving North Boreston Farm (not still a working farm) is now a comfortable cottage for two situated in Boreston, a hamlet of five old farms. Set in the heart of the South Hams, generally regarded as the most beautiful part of Devon, it is about 7 miles from the nearest beach at Slapton, but all the spectacular coast around the South Hams is within easy reach, as is the whole of southern Dartmoor. Dartmouth, Kingsbridge, Salcombe and Totnes, all historic small towns, are only a few miles away.
The Granary, fully equipped and furnished to a high standard, offers:
- peace and relaxation - the only cottage, not part of a complex
- upstairs living room with kitchen, all utensils, crockery, glassware etc.
- comfortable leather recliner suite, coffee table, dining table and chairs, digital TV and DVD player,
kitchen with combination microwave, oven and grill; four-burner gas hob; fridge and toaster
- ground floor bedroom, twin beds, ample wardrobes and storage
- French windows onto your own private terrace
- en suite with shower, wash basin and WC
- all linen, bedding, towels, soaps are included
- efficient heating (included in price)
- access to washing and drying facilities
- your own terrace with table and chairs and spectacular views of the gardens
- covered parking
- set in three acres of beautiful garden and very peaceful location - ideal for a relaxing break
- access to our wood, covered with bluebells in spring.
- nearby villages have useful shops, post office and pubs which serve meals
- wonderful coastline with beautiful beaches
- great walking on the South Coast Path and Dartmoor
- Jan and Rob are keen gardeners and you are welcome to the explore the garden: many varieties of rhododendron and camellia, two large spring-fed ponds and an exotic garden
- many other gardens open to visitors in the area
- great variety of bird life, from buzzards to goldcrests.