Low season: £290 pw.
High season: £390 pw.
For further details and enquiries please contact:
Mrs Eleanor Cherry,
Grainsholme Farm, Gunnerside, Nr Richmond, N.Yorks DL11 6JQ
Tel: 01748 886212
Reload this mapGRAINSHOLME COTTAGE is attached to the old farmhouse and offers ground floor accommodation in idyllic and peaceful surroundings, an excellent base for walking and exploring the magnificent scenery of upper Swaledale. Guests are welcome to wander over the farms 30 acres of woodland & grassland which are completely private and include some of the Ivelet falls , a superb place to relax & unwind. The owners are in residence to assist with any queries or assistance that may be required.
Gunnerside Village is 2 miles away with a tea room. The nearby village of Muker has a shop/tea room, the farmers Arms Pub. and giftshop/art gallery. Wensleydale is within easy driving distance and the nearby towns of Hawes, Leyburn and Richmond all have market days to enjoy at your leisure.
- The cottage is south facing with one double bedroom, bathroom with hand shower attachment, well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, microwave and washing machine, dining/sitting area with open fire.
- Lounge with flat screen TV and DVD.
- Broadband WiFi available.
- Open fire with central heating from fire combined boiler plus electric heaters.
- There is a private water supply from a natural spring.
- All fuel, electricity, duvet, pillows, bed linen and towels are included in the tariff.
- Ample secure private off road parking.
- Pets accepted.