GRAIGLWYD HOLIDAY COTTAGES
Sleeps: 2 / 4 / 6.
(Total 20 in 4 cottages).
Pets welcome on request.
Prices range from £160 - £550 pw.
Short breaks and weekend breaks can be arranged in off peak (Oct-Mar).
For further details please contact:
Mr Huw Jones
Tel: 01492 622338
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Graiglwyd Holiday Cottages are located four miles West of the historic town of Conwy on the fringe of Snowdonia National Park. These newly built cottages benefit from spectacular panoramic sea views across the Menai Straits and Angelsey. They are situated on a private estate, access being along a half mile private tarmac drive. These beautiful holiday cottages are purpose built and stand within an acre of private garden, they are the perfect rural retreat.
21 Jan, 28 Jan
- These four spacious, cosy and contemporary cottages have been extensively furnished to accommodate all your needs.
- The cottages offer luxury self-catering accommodation for four to nine people.
- The larger cottages benefit from outside decking areas from which to enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
- There is extensive car parking facilities on site and pets are allowed on request.
- The properties are fully double glazed and gas centrally heated.
- The cottages offer both an ideal location for touring the many attractions of North Wales or they are the perfect spot to simply relax and enjoy the unique beauty of the surrounding area.
- Nearby you will find the seaside resorts of Bangor and Llanduno which both offer a host of attractions to suit all occasions.
- The nearby Snowdonia National Park offers unparalleled facilities and opportunities for a wide range of activities including rambling, pony trekking, watersports, angling (fly fishing available on the estate) and paragliding.
- The local area is additionally home to many importance historic sites such as the magnificent castles of Conwy, Caenarfon and Harlech.
- The region boasts many areas of outstanding natural beauty including the stunning beaches of Angelsey, the forests around Betws-y-Coed and of course Mount Snowdon itself.
Short breaks and weekend breaks can be arranged in off peak (Oct-Mar) time.