Sleeps: up to 8 (4 bedrooms).
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £250 - £950 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: daytime - 01492 622338
Tel: evening - 01492 623933
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Willow Cottage has recently been built (2010) to a high standard throughout and offers guests a retreat with a real sense of calm and luxury. The cottage offers both an ideal location for touring the many attractions of North Wales or is the perfect spot to simply relax and enjoy the unique beauty of the surrounding area. Nearby you will find the seaside resorts of blue flag beach of Penmaenmawr and Llanduno which both offer a host of attractions to suit all occasions.
1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov
- Living Room: The spacious modern living room features large leather sofas to seat 8 people comfortably, also a 42" wall mounted flat screen television.
- Kitchen: The stunning kitchen is fully loaded and boasts double oven & hob, dishwasher large American fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, ironing board and also a washing machine.
- Bedrooms: The two upstairs bedrooms are very spacious with their own 32" TVs and each has 3 seater leather sofas. The downstairs bedrooms are also large and very comfortable. (1 Double Bedroom, 3 Twin Bedrooms).
- Bathrooms: The property has two modern bathrooms one upstairs in between the bedrooms and one downstairs. Both have large double shower cubicles and basin, WC, and heated towel rails.
- Private garden with seating area, ample parking with breathtaking mountain views.
- The nearby Snowdonia National Park offers unparalleled facilities and opportunities for a wide range of activities including rambling, pony trekking, watersports, angling (fly fishing available on the estate) and paragliding.
- The local area is additionally home to many importance historic sites such as the magnificent castles of Conwy, Caernarfon and Harlech.
- The region boasts many areas of outstanding natural beauty including the stunning beaches of Anglesey, the forests around Betws-y-Coed and of course Mount Snowdon itself.