Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Well behaved dogs welcome, £15 per dog.
WTB: 4 Stars.
Price range £330 - £685 pw.
Weekend breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Ms Wilma Allan
Tel: 01600 780122 or 07973 908577
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Graig Ddu provides delightful seclusion in a unique forest setting. The cottage is situated on the slopes of the renowned Llanthony Valley in the heart of the Black Mountains on the eastern fringe of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Wonderful year round walking in the Black Mountains. Low season - magnificent autumn colours.
Well behaved dogs are welcome, but downstairs only please.
- This pretty, pale yellow cottage is approached up a forest track.
- Inside, (via a large flag-stoned entrance porch), the generous, well equipped kitchen has a good sized farmhouse kitchen table, a Rayburn, top quality gas cooker, microwave and all other mod cons essential for a relaxing holiday for 4.
- The whole cottage offers cosiness on an elegant and luxurious scale. Warm wooden floors and good quality rugs throughout.
- The comfortable sitting room has a woodburning stove, sofa, rocking chair (from which to enjoy the digital satellite TV/DVD).
- French windows open into the pretty, terraced garden.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms (one with en suite power shower) sleeps 2 couples in superb comfort.
- The bedlinen is beautiful crisp white cotton, down filled duvets and electric blankets for winter snugness. Babies are welcome as a cot can be provided.
- Retreat to the bathroom and soak in a scented bath surrounded by candles or enjoy the rigours of a power shower. Fluffy white towels, bathrobes and luxury soaps are provided.
- Downstairs, a useful cloakroom offers a loo, washer/dryer and clothes airer.
- A generous welcome pack to greet you on your arrival.