Sleeps: 2 (+ bed settee).
One pet, by arrangement only.
Price range: £250 - £300 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07952198282 or 01721729533
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGrace Cottage is a charming, mid-terraced cottage for two. It is in a quiet, central location in Peebles, with local amenities just minutes away.
8 Aug, 15 Aug, 29 Aug
- Entrance porch to: Living Room with Open Fire, Comfortable Bed Settee, Stripped wooden floor, Fold down, drop leaf table, Corner Unit with games, Flat screen TV and DVD player, and Pulley Drying facility.
- Kitchen: Separate, modern, galley style kitchen with Gas hob and electric oven, Fridge with freezer compartment, Washing machine, and Pull out larder unit.
- Bedroom: King size divan bed, Extra bedding, Double mirror wardrobe, and En-suite electric shower room with under-floor heating.
- Linen, towels and all fuel costs are included in the rental price.
- Gas central-heating and double-glazed windows.
- Outside small enclosed seating area.
- Free parking in front of cottage and nearby.
- Safe lock up facilities available nearby.
- WiFi internet installed.
20% Deposit payable on booking, remaining amount four weeks before arrival please.
- Peebles has a leisure centre, swimming pool, riding stables, golf courses, fishing, an active Arts Centre and lots more. Many interesting individual shops and great places to eat on your doorstop. Glentress and Innerleithen Mountain Biking centres, part of the "7 Stanes trails" are only 3 and 6 miles away.
- Local events include various arts and music festivals, borders games festivals and cycling events. Local attractions include the famous Stobo Castle Health Spa, Dawyk Botanic Gardens, Kalzie Gardens and Traquair House.
- Edinburgh is accessible by regular bus service (25 miles) ideal for Edinburgh International Festival and Fringe (August-September annually.) Glasgow 50 miles.