Gorsey Bank Farm,
Pets by arrangement.
Nightly from £60.
Weekly from £300.
For further details please contact:
Tel / Fax: 0145783 2538
Mobile: 07595 223 554
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGorsey Cottage dates back to 1740 and is set within 20 acres of rolling farmland. The Cottage has real farmhouse character and is situated directly on the famous "Oldham way" which is an ideal location for a walking Holiday or to simply "get away from it all".
14 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan, 18 Jan
Photo: View from master bedroom
Gorsey Cottage has everything you need for a thoroughly enjoyable stay:
- There is private parking and local amenities are within easy reach as are the tourist attractions of Saddleworth with numerous events taking place throughout the year.
- Gorsey Cottage is around 11 miles from the "Last of the Summer Wine Country" located in the Yorkshire Village of Holmfirth and 11 miles from Manchester City center.
Saddleworth covers over 18,000 acres much of which is open land with breathtaking views from hills over looking scenic valleys. The area is rich in history with many interesting places to visit Including Last of the Summer Wine Country along with traditional country pubs and restaurants all within easy reach of Gorsey Cottage.
- Free internet point.
- Full central heating for all year round comfort.
- The cottage can be booked on a weekly or daily basis and there is also a laundry service available on request.
- The lounge features a living flame fire, colour television, broadband connection, freeview, dvd player, games console with games, there is also an adjoining dining area.
- The kitchen has the benefit of a full cooker, fridge freezer, microwave with all crockery, utensils and linen provided.
- The master bedroom has breathtaking views over the Valley to the open countryside beyond.
- The second twin-bedded room makes the cottage ideal for 2 couples or families with children.
- The cottage has full central heating and all fuel, duvets, linen and towels are provided free of charge.