GORLEY VALE FARM COTTAGE
One pet welcome.
2014 price range:
Low season £300 - £400 pw.
High season £400 pw.
Short breaks available between November/March Friday pm to Sunday pm at £170 for 2/3 nights.
Linen provided at extra charge £14 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01425 653116
Fax: 01425 657656
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Gorley Vale Farm Cottage is a pretty, well equipped cottage on an attractive farm in a quiet and beautiful area of the New Forest. There is direct access to the Forest's lovely walks with many opportunities to see the deer and other wild life at close quarters in their natural environment. Lots of nice pubs and a good riding school nearby and plenty of interesting places and lovely gardens to visit in the neighbourhood. The nearest main shopping towns are Fordingbridge and Ringwood both about 4 miles away. The beautiful old city of Salisbury is about 12 miles away and the South coast with its lovely beaches is about 15 miles.
16 Aug, 30 Aug, 6 Sep
Start day Friday 3pm. Available all the year on weekly basis. Short breaks available between November and March.
- Large sitting room / kitchen - 2 comfortable sofas, TV, dining table and chairs, kitchen area has electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine.
- Upstairs bedroom - double bed, ensuite shower, WC and basin.
- Large garden with hard tennis court.
- Off road parking.
- Grazing for horse sometimes available (extra charge).
- Part time central heating (winter months only).
- Duvets and pillows provided.
- Linen provided if required at £14 per week.
- Electric radiators and coal effect fire.
- Electricity by £1 coin meter.
A deposit of £80 per week is required to confirm a booking. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. The balance to be paid not less than 4 weeks before arrival date.