15 Ballykeel Road,
Each unit sleeps 6.
All bedrooms ensuite.
Cot and high chair available.
Sorry, pets outside only.
NITB: 4 star.
Low season £400 pw.
Mid season £450 pw.
High season £525 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0044 28 406 25580
Mob: 07880 720202 or 07808 058392
Reload this map5 Star NITB Golfkeel Self-catering (Best Self-Catering Northern Ireland).
Winner Northern Ireland Tourist Board Best Self-catering award 2002,2003,2005,2006. (3 x Cottages: Purpose built holiday accommodation 1 mile from Banbridge next door to Banbridge Golf Club - all bedrooms ensuite each cottage sleeps six. Northern Tourist Board says Golfkeel Cottages is better than a four star Hotel.
Nearest shop 1/2 mile away.
Close to river and forest walks.
Location: 26 miles from Belfast. 14 miles from Newry. 10 miles from Lurgen. 14 miles from Portadown.
Golfkeel is the perfect location conviently situated close to Banbridge. The Tranquil and peaceful surroundings will ensure a stress-free, relaxing break where you can unwind and relax for both business and holiday travellers.
This central location is a excellent base for exploring Northern Ireland combined with all the modern conveniences needed to make a comfortable base set one mile off the main Dublin / Belfast carriageway.
- Converted to NITB 4 Star status from 256 year old barns they provide exceptional character and charm with very comfortable family sized accommodation with many traditional features - exposed stonework, traditional pitch pine floors, wood-burning stove and each with its own private garden.
- The Kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, cooker, food processor to make cooking a pleasure. A washing machine and dryer are also provided for your convenience.
- There is a patio/barbecue area with garden furniture and ample car parking on site.
- The furniture and fittings have been specially chosen and designed to give a relaxed country feeling.
- All the bedrooms have been fitted with super-king-sized beds for maximum confort and traditional pine furniture, supplied with fresh linen and towels (beds can also be singles if requested).
Two Cottages (Dovedale and Oatfield Cottage) are category 1 Status in National Accessible Scheme users and others with mobility problems.
A full range of activities and tourist attractions are kept up to date in your information pack. For those who like to sit and relax a small library of books is available to read and relax.
Golf clubs, fishing rods - all available to hire.
Open all year with online booking via website.
Cottages can also be booked for the larger groups of 12 or 18 people.
Suitable for weddings/special events.