Sorry, no pets.
Low season £210 pw.
High season £280 pw.
For further details please contact:
Derek and Mandy Colbourne
Tel: 01994 448760
Mobile: 07884 170627
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis cosy, compact holiday accommodation is attached to the Glynelwyn smallholding, situated on a quiet country lane and ideal for a peaceful, relaxing break.
6 Sep, 13 Sep, 20 Sep, 27 Sep, 4 Oct
- Sitting midway between Carmarthen and Cardigan, it offers an ideal location for visiting both South and West coastlines, as well as the Pembrokeshire National Park, Wales Coast Path and the nearby Preseli Hills.
- The outstanding natural beauty of the Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire coastlines, the numerous islands such as Skomer, Ramsey and Grassholm to the west, and The Gower peninsula to the south east are a haven for all kinds of wildlife.
- Tenby, St. Davids (Britain's smallest city), Laugharne (with Dylan Thomas' boathouse) and Pendine Sands are all within easy reach, and garden enthusiasts can enjoy the National Botanic Gardens of Wales and Aberglasney in the stunning Towy valley, famous for its fishing, castles and historic houses.
- Cyclists have access to the National Cycle Network via Route 47 at nearby Tegryn, about 3.5 miles away. This route takes you across the nearby Preseli Hills on route to the coast at Fishguard. (Cycles can be locked up and left undercover in one of our sheds).
- Castles and Woollen Mills are dotted all around and locally made Welsh Crafts are in abundance. By special arrangement, we can also offer a 'Learn to Spin' lesson here at Glynelwyn, where you will get the chance to use a double treadle spinning wheel and learn to spin with both washed and carded 'Tops' or from the raw fleece 'in the grease'.
- The nearest shop is approximately 3 miles away, pub 1 mile, with restaurant and takeaways and more pubs 9 miles to the south at St Clears and Whitland.
- Please view our own websites by clicking on the email button above, for more detailed information and photos.
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower and basin, separate toilet
- Travel cot available if required for from birth to 15kg
- Oil central heating
- Electric by £1 coin meter
- Bed linen and towels included
- Colour TV, Freeview, DVD player, radio/CD player
- Microwave combination oven and grill
- Off road parking
- Non smokers only
- NB. There are 2 steps up to the bedroom
- Laundry service available