6 The Glen,
Sleeps: 2 - 4 (2 on double sofabed).
Pets by arrangement.
Free WiFi available.
Low season £190 - £240 pw.
High season £330 - £520 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01646 636274
Reload this mapGlen View is a semi-detached cottage in the popular village of Little Haven in St. Brides Bay nestling into the hillside in a peaceful location overlooking a wooded valley. The property has recently been re-furbished and provides very good facilities for single occupation, couples or a small family. The sheltered patio enjoys plenty of sunlight, perfect for outside dining.
Accommodation consists of:
- The beach, three pubs, a café, bistro, craft shop and art gallery are all less than a 5 minute stroll.
- The next village, Broad Haven, has a Londis supermarket including DVD hire, surf shop, pubs and restaurants.
- Little Haven beach joins with Settlands and Broad Haven beaches at low tide.
- Access to the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path is just a few minutes.
- Water sports, wildlife boat trips, fishing, sea fishing trips and horse riding are within easy reach.
- Little Haven is ideally situated to explore the varied attractions of Pembrokeshire, from St. David's cathedral, to Pembroke Castle and into the Preseli Hills.
- The market town of Haverfordwest is approximately 8 miles.
- The coastal puffin bus provides an excellent service and is routed through the village.
- Lounge with L-shaped sofa that can be changed quickly and easily into a very comfortable king-size bed.
- LCD TV and DVD.
- Dining area with seating for four.
- One double bedroom with bedside cabinet and a large wardrobe.
- Bed linen provided, but please bring own towels.
- Kitchen with fridge and 3-star freezer section, electric oven with halogen hobs, microwave, toaster and wide range of kitchen equipment.
- Bathroom with modern electric shower.
- Heating - electric convection and storage heater in the lounge, storage heater in the bedroom, heated towel rail in the bathroom.
- Lockable shed with washing machine and a separate shower for washing wetsuits (or dog's paws).
- Built-in barbecue, requires charcoals.
- Private parking space nearby.