57 GLENTROOL VILLAGE
Nr Newton Stewart,
Dumfries & Galloway
Pets by arrangement.
Prices £250 - £325 pw.
For further details please contact:
Paul or Ann Bullock
Tel: 07967 808035 or 07815 815116
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map57 Glentrool is a privately owned well appointed deceptively spacious semi-detached house overlooking the village green in Glentrool, situated in the Galloway Forest Park, the largest in Britain. It has an abundance of the best of Scottish wild life to be seen on a daily basis and includes deer, wild goats, large birds of prey, red squirrels and much more.
19 Apr, 26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May
- The house is surrounded by stunning scenery and historic sites. For the energetic numerous walks and national cycle routes are just around the corner.
- A short drive will take you to the best of Galloway beaches, to golf courses with equally stunning views or to the many local unique gardens exposed to the balmy breezes of the Gulf Stream offering many surprises to the enthusiast, these are open to the public on a daily basis during the season.
- More organised sports facilities are available in Newton Stewart in the form of tennis courts, a swimming pool, indoor bowls and a snooker club. The town centre cinema hosts a selection of the latest films.
- For the astronomer The Galloway Forest Park has been internationally declared a 'Dark Sky Park'. No light pollution, allowing excellent star and planet study.
- Spacious entrance hall.
- Large sitting room with open coal fire.
- Separate dining room.
- Downstairs bathroom with overbath shower.
- Well equipped kitchen.
- 1 king sized double bedroom.
- 1 twin bedroom.
- A clothes dryer is available.
- Colour TV/video player, radio/CD player.
- Washer, iron, fridge, coffee maker, food mixer, blender, toaster, water filter, microwave, electric hob and oven.
- Electric storage heaters throughout.
- Electric blankets on all beds.
- Bed linen and towels are provided free of charge.
- The first £15 of electricity is free after which it will be charged at local rate.
- Enclosed rear and open front lawn areas.
- Private of street parking for 3 vehicles.