Kyle of Lochalsh,
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £315 - £685 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01599 511440
Reload this mapThis modern detached holiday bungalow, adjacent to the owners' home, is set on the shores of Loch Duich in the village of Inverinate. With a garden leading directly onto the shore and magnificent views over the Loch to Mam Ratagan and the Glenshiel valley, Glensona provides an ideal location for a relaxing break.
- Lounge - overlooking the Loch with FreeSat TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen / dining room - electric oven/hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment. Patio doors to garden.
- Double bedroom, hair drier included.
- Twin bedroom, hair drier included.
- Shower / wash room.
- Utility room with washing machine, drier and iron.
- All rooms wheelchair accessible.
- Please note the surrounding hills prevent the reception of terrestrial radio signals, as a result some mobile 'phones have only limited reception.
- Glensona is an excellent base to tour the many scenic routes and attractions of the West Highlands, Eilean Donan Castle, the Glenelg Brocks and the picturesque fishing village of Plocton amongst others are all within a short drive.
- Being just 15 miles from the Skye Bridge we can recommend a number of routes and attractions for day trips to the Isle of Skye.
- Loch Ness is also within an easy drive and the historic city of Inverness just further along the road.
- For walkers Glensona is well placed as a base to explore the many Munroes and peaks of Glenshiel, Kintail and the surrounding area (Sgurr Na Moraich of the Five Sisters and the Saddle are just two which are visible from Glensona). There are also many lower level walks such as the falls of Glomach within easy reach.
- The area is a haven for wildlife and, as you relax in the lounge look for seals, porpoises and otters in the Loch as well as an abundance of bird life both along the shoreline, (Egrets, Oyster Catchers, Heron and Sandpipers) and also smaller species in the garden.
- Other activities available locally include boat trips, pony trekking, canoeing and much more.