1 GLEN ROY COTTAGES
The Old Hill,
Isle of Man
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Stars.
Low season £375 - £450 pw.
High season £550 - £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: +44(0)1624 860059
Spacious modern efficient cottage in the heart of Old Laxey, within 100 metres of Old Laxey bridge and inner harbour, and 150 metres from spectacular bay and long safe beach ideal for children. A good base from which to explore the many attractions of this beautiful island.
- Recent refurbishment to a very high standard provides every comfort of a home from home - to accommodate four persons in two upstairs bedrooms (each configured as kingsize double or twin beds according to choice);
- contemporary bathroom with bath and shower;
- downstairs sitting room, living room with dining alcove;
- modern fully equipped kitchen;
- utility area and downstairs toilet/cloakroom.
- Private courtyard garden /lock-up garage and off road parking space.
- Open all year.
- Weekly lets Friday to Friday (see our website).
- Full central heating.
- Fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble drier, ironing facilities.
- Gas hob with electric fan oven, microwave.
- TV with Freeview, broadband wireless internet access, DVD player, radio and Ipod dock.
- All linen and towels provided.
- Baby cot and highchair.
- Rental inclusive of mains gas and electricity.
- Easy distance to the iconic Laxey Wheel, Old Woolen Mill with working looms, Victorian Railway to Douglas and Ramsey and terminus for train up Snaefell mountain.
- Bus service to Douglas and Ramsey.
- Local pub with micro brewery, local restaurants and cafes, ATM, bank, garage, chemist, post office, Co-op, doctor and dentist surgeries.