Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Bord Failte: 4 Star.
Low season 250 - 350 Euro pw.
High season 400 Euro pw.
10% off all bookings completed by 1st March 2014.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Mary Coffey
Tel: 00353 (0) 63 86029
or Tel: 00353 (0) 87 641 2483
Reload this mapGlenroe Farm Cottage is a 4 star, Irish Tourist Board approved self-catering premises. It is an original farm dwelling carefully restored in recent years and equipped to a very high standard. While offering all modern conveniences it maintains the warmth and character of the past with stone and timber featuring throughout:
- Main double room ensuite.
- Single room adjacent to bathroom.
- Fully fitted kitchen - washer/drier, microwave, dishwasher, dining table & chairs.
- Separate living room - plus dining area, open fire (complementary basket of logs provided).
- Family Room - 1 double bed and 1 single bed (wash hand-basin).
- Cot available on request.
- Private secure parking.
- Walled-in garden with patio, garden furniture & barbecue (safe for children).
- Clothes drying facility.
- Situated on a working dairy farm in a peaceful rural landscape it is the ideal location for that 'away from it all' holiday. Situated on the borders of Cork, Limerick and Tipperary it is an ideal touring base for the south of Ireland.
- Local attractions include Swiss Cottage, Cahir Castle, Mitchelstown Caves, Croom Mills, Adare Village, the historic town of Kilmallock, and Lough Gur (world famous archaeological site).
- For the outdoor enthusiast there is hill walking, with many excellent mapped walking routes. Horse-riding, golfing and fishing available nearby.
- Bike Trail - World Class Mountain Bike Network - Enjoy 96 km of purposed built trail spread over 5 loops. Glenroe Cottage is located 15 mins from the trail head - with visitor services, car parking, bike wash, showers etc.
This is an ideal family holiday location. A warm welcome is assured to all our visitors, with home baking on arrival.