FORT WILLIAM SELF-CATERING AT GLEN NEVIS COTTAGE
Cot on request.
Pets by arrangement.
VisitScotland: 3 star.
Low season £295 - £400 pw.
High season £400 - £675 pw.
2 person discount in low season: £60 per night, 3 nights minimum stay.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01397 703767
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis detached traditional style cottage which sleeps 4 has been tastefully modernised and furnished. It is located at the entrance to beautiful Glen Nevis close to the end of the West Highland Way at the foot of Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain. This is a popular all year round holiday destination where you can enjoy climbing, skiing, walking, mountain biking, horse riding, canoeing, sailing, golfing, fishing and much more.
4 Mar, 11 Mar, 18 Mar
The cottage consists of:
- The cottage is 3/4 mile from Fort William where you can take a trip on the steam train to Mallaig, go for a cruise on Loch Linnhe, use the Gondola for access to the ski centre or just to walk and enjoy the views over the mountains.
- Day trips to Inverness, Oban, Skye and the small isles are very popular.
- The local Leisure centre is only 1/2 mile from the cottage where the family can enjoy all the facilities available including the swimming pool, sauna, jaccuzzi and indoor climbing wall.
- Glen Nevis is also well known for film locations such as 'Braveheart', 'Robroy', 'Rockface' and 'Harry Potter'.
- Lounge with log fire (initial supply of coal and logs provided ), colour tv, DVD player, video. Stereo/cd player, electric storage heaters.
- Kitchen - fully fitted with washing machine, electric cooker, micro/wave, fridge freezer.
- 1 double bedroom.
- 1 twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with bath, electric shower, wc and wash basin.
- All bed linen provided but please bring own towels.
- Electricity included in rent.
- Electric storage heaters in lounge, bedrooms and bathroom.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Pets by arrangement.