2 Rosebery Avenue,
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £300 - £500 pw.
High season £600 - £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Margaret MacGruer
Tel and Fax:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGlenmuir Cottage is a traditional Scottish cottage located in the historic town of Dornoch only a short walk from shops, restaurants and Cathedral. The world famous Royal Dornoch golf course and beautiful unspoiled sandy beaches are approximately 6 minutes walk from the cottage.
Dornoch is the perfect place to spend a relaxing holiday, walking along deserted beaches and enjoying the beautiful scenery.
- Luxury accommodation is provided at Glenmuir for up to six people with a kingsize and single bed in each of the two bedrooms.
- Spacious shower room upstairs with wc and wash hand basin.
- WC and wash hand basin on ground floor.
- Lounge with, log fire, TV, DVD, CD player, board games, dvd's cd's and a large selection of books.
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, dishwasher, fridge, and washing machine.
- Large garden with table and seating, outdoor games and BBQ in garden shed.
- Paved parking area.
- Free WIFI available.
- Electricity, central heating, linen and towels are all included in the weekly rate.
- Welcome pack comprising, tea, coffee, sugar, bread, milk and butter.
- No smoking in the cottage and no pets.