GLEN HELEN COTTAGES
/ Wales border
Sleeps: 3 - 4.
Pets by arrangement.
No smoking in cottages.
Visit Wales: 4 Stars.
Prices from £290 per week.
Short breaks from £60 per night.
For further details (brochure available) please contact:
Mrs Dilys Gaskill,
Isfryn, Stargarreg Lane, Pant, Oswestry, Shropshire SY10 9QN
Tel or Fax: 01691 830094
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWelcome to Glen Helen cottages and Mount View cottage. Comfortable, cosy, convenient cottages of character.
7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar, 28 Mar, 4 Apr, 11 Apr
Glen Helen Cottage number 1
Sleeps 4 - double and twin rooms].
Glen Helen Cottage number 2
Sleeps 3 - double and single rooms.
Mount View Cottage
Sleeps 4 - kingsize and twin rooms.
- All cottages have been tastefully converted from 18th century dwellings. One cottage originally belonged to a farrier.
- Set in interesting gardens with a summerhouse retreat.
- Excellent 4 star quality within the beamed, warm cottages.
- Free WiFi internet connection in all cottages.
- Heating, lighting, towels and bed linen all included in rental.
- Full central heating and additional heating.
- TV with freeview, DVD and VHS players plus radio.
- Microwave, fridge, freezer, electric cooker, washer and dryer. Dishwasher in larger cottages.
- Separate patios with garden furniture.
- Private off-lane car parking.
- Rural public transport and village amenities.
- Unwind on local walks on the Shropshire-Welsh Marches.
- Stroll to Wales and back after tea.
- Explore National Trust castles, gardens, steam trains, canals and local heritage.
- Enjoy fishing, golf and pony-trekking in the area, or just relax and experience the inspiring Shropshire fare served in the local inns.
- Chester, Llangollen, Ironbridge, Oswestry, Welshpool and Shrewsbury within easy reach.
- Try a stress-free break at short notice.
- Walks from the front door to wildlife, canal and limestone heritage sites.
- National Trust Powys and Chirk castles, Erddig and Attingham nearby.
- Steam trains at Llynclys, Welshpool, Llangollen and Severn Valley.
- Pontcysyllte and Chirk aqueducts short drive away.
- Comprehensive information booklets on attractions and activities.
- Hosts offer local knowledge and guidance on things to do in the area.
Visit our website and be tempted.