5 The Glen,
Sleeps: 2 (+ a double sofabed).
Pets by arrangement.
Low season £190 - £240 pw.
High season £330 - £490 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07776 006754
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis semi-detached bungalow is situated in the small popular holiday village of Little Haven, nestling in a grassy bank overlooking a wooded valley. It is comfortable, cosy and warm in winter, bright, airy and modern, equipped with good quality utensils and appliances. The patio is sheltered, faces plenty of sunlight and is a peaceful spot to relax and unwind whilst the beach, 3 pubs a restaurant and cafe are just a 100 yards down the road. Broad Haven is the next village a pleasant stroll or 5 mins away by car, it has a Londis supermarket, surf shops, pubs, restaurants, cafes and a beautiful long sandy beach that joins up with Little Haven at low tide. There are fabulous coastal walks, wild life boat trips, fishing, fishing trips and a watersports centre all close by.
Accommodation consists of:
- One double bedroom with 2 bedside tables, lamps, and large fitted wardrobe.
- Bed linen provided but please bring own towels.
- Flat screen TV and DVD CD player.
- Dining area with seating for four.
- L shaped sofa that can change to a very comfortable double bed in seconds.
- Kitchen with fridge and freezer, electric oven with halogen hobs, good cookware for all types of meals, microwave, iron and ironing board.
- Bathroom with very good modern shower.
- Heating - efficient economical modern state of the art electric panel radiators and the bathroom by a heated towel rail, making a stay at any time during the winter a warm, cosy, pleasurable experience.
- Lockable lean to shed with room for bikes, pushchair, surfboards. Wet gear and wetsuits can be hung to dry.
- Outside tap and hose.
- Stone slabbed patio area with picnic table and garden chairs.
- Built in Barbecue, requires charcoals.
- Private parking space close by.
- Little Haven village and area is situated in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, long sandy beaches, rugged cliffs, green countryside and woodland all abound. It is also set in a Marine nature reserve with the National Trust Island Reserves of Skomer, Skokholm and Grassholm close by. Boat trips are available to visit these islands renowned for seabirds, most famously the Puffin, Gannets, Razorbills, Guillemots and Shearwaters. Some of these birds can also be seen from the land or just walking the coast path, also popular for seals, pups in September.
- St Davids Cathedral, Carew Castle and Pembroke castle all make an interesting day out. There is often open air theatre at various castles and manors throughout the summer and the Torch theatre in Milford Haven has an excellent cinema and busy theatre program throughout the year.
- Haverfordwest, Narbeth and Tenby are all worth a shopping trip each with its own unique atmosphere and shops. Milford haven boasts a marina lined with Cafes and great dinning opportunities plus some interesting shops and services.
- The area is a watersports heaven, bring your own equipment or hire from Broad haven, Newgale or Dale with its own watersports school where you can learn windsurfing, sailing, kayaking and surfing. Bluestone has a great indoor water facilitiy Blue lagoon with flumes, rapid river and a wave machine, fun for all ages. Oakwood theme park is a firm favourite with the children.
- Fishing is popular from the beaches, cliffs, rocks and river mouths or you can take a boat trip out from nearby Dale.
- Glenhaven makes a perfect base to explore all that Pembrokeshire has to offer or you could just park up forget the car and spend the entire week wandering down to the beach having a drink or two between the numerous pubs. Try a take away, test out the Cafes coffees and cakes, peruse a Pub menu or treat yourself to a delicious restaurant meal. Of course you could BBQ on the sun warmed patio or pop over to the Londis supermarket in Broad haven grab a DVD while your there.
- Glenhaven is available year round and available for short breaks (2 nights min). In the peak summer months this would apply as a last minute arrangement only.