Dumfries & Galloway
Pets welcome - check first.
Low season £350 - £410 pw.
High season £460 - £660 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01644 470226
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Glengunnoch Cottage is a newly built cottage situated on the banks of Loch Ken, Parton in Dumfries & Galloway. Glengunnoch is a working family farm and visitors are welcome to stroll freely around the farm and take advantage of the fishing and abundance of wildlife on and around the loch.
20 Feb, 27 Feb, 5 Mar, 12 Mar
- The cottage has 3 bedrooms - 2 double (1 en-suite) and a twin room with 2 additional beds available.
- The fully equipped kitchen has a washing machine, dishwasher, cooker and hob, microwave, fridge freezer and a dining area which seats 8 comfortably.
- The living room has Sky TV and DVD player with French windows leading onto a patio area and private garden with a play area and Gas BBQ.
- The cottage has oil fired central heating throughout, the cost of this and all electricity is included in the price.
- Also included are all towels, bed linen, duvets and pillows.
- Parton is a small picturesque village found 7 miles from the market town of Castle Douglas. Close by is the village of Crossmichael, 2 miles away. Crossmichael has a well stocked village shop, marina, village inn and a gourmet restaurant.
- There is also another marina and a sailing centre within 2 miles of the cottage, both offering a wide variety of water sports.
- Dumfries & Galloway is ideal for walking, bird watching and there are numerous golf courses nearby.