Dumfries & Galloway
Pets welcome - check first.
Low season £350 - £410 pw.
High season £460 - £660 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01644 470226
Glengunnoch Cottage is a newly built cottage situated on the banks of Loch Ken, Parton in Dumfries & Galloway. Glengunnoch is a working family farm and visitors are welcome to stroll freely around the farm and take advantage of the fishing and abundance of wildlife on and around the loch.
- The cottage has 3 bedrooms - 2 double (1 en-suite) and a twin room with 2 additional beds available.
- The fully equipped kitchen has a washing machine, dishwasher, cooker and hob, microwave, fridge freezer and a dining area which seats 8 comfortably.
- The living room has Sky TV and DVD player with French windows leading onto a patio area and private garden with a play area and Gas BBQ.
- The cottage has oil fired central heating throughout, the cost of this and all electricity is included in the price.
- Also included are all towels, bed linen, duvets and pillows.
- Parton is a small picturesque village found 7 miles from the market town of Castle Douglas. Close by is the village of Crossmichael, 2 miles away. Crossmichael has a well stocked village shop, marina, village inn and a gourmet restaurant.
- There is also another marina and a sailing centre within 2 miles of the cottage, both offering a wide variety of water sports.
- Dumfries & Galloway is ideal for walking, bird watching and there are numerous golf courses nearby.