Isle of Man
Photo: Meadowview Bungalow
Sleeps: 4 - 5 + cot.
Sorry no pets.
Dept of Tourism: 2 and 3 Star.
Low season £220 pw.
High season £380 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr and Mrs. R. Cain
Tel: 01624 621254
Reload this mapRichard and Rita Cain look forward to welcoming you to Glen Dhoo Country Cottages, set amid the tranquil Manx countryside and within easy reach of Douglas and all parts of the Island. Glen Dhoo is situated on the A18, one hundred metres before Hillberry Corner.
Meadowview Bungalow - 2 Star ★★(Photo at top of page)
- The accommodation is 2.5 miles from Douglas promenade and the Sea Terminal, and one mile from the centre of Onchan with its shops and supermarket.
- The nearest pub, general store and bus stop are 15 minutes' walk away.
- All parts of the island are within easy reach.
- We only accept bookings from families and couples.
Meadowview Bungalow sleeps four persons. It has two twin-bedded rooms, a living room with dining area, a fitted kitchen and a shower room. A washing machine and drier are available from April to September in a separate building nearby. There is also a small garden.
The Apartment - 3 Star ★★★(Two photos above)
The Apartment sleeps five persons. Downstairs is open plan, with a living room and a fitted kitchen with a dining area. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, a freezer and a washer-drier. Upstairs, there are two large bedrooms, each with its own shower room. One bedroom sleeps three persons in a double and single bed. The other bedroom sleeps two persons in two single beds. The bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and dressing tables. WiFi available.
How to find us
- All units have a fitted kitchen equipped with an electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave oven and fridge-freezer.
- All units have a flat-screen digital television, hi-fi system, DVD player and a selection of DVDs and books.
- All shower rooms have a razor point.
- Electricity is payable via a £1 slot meter. Electric heaters are provided.
- All bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided.
- Cots, highchairs, cot sheets and cot blankets are available free of charge. Please indicate your requirements on the booking form.
- There is space for parking beside all accommodation.
- Cleaning materials are provided.
- Advance grocery orders: please let us know your requirements one week before arrival.
- Central heating is available in The Apartment during the colder months.
- Smoking is not allowed in the properties. We regret that we are unable to accept bookings from smokers.
- We regret that pets are not allowed in the accommodation.
- Our adjoining camping site is only open during the TT Races and the Manx Grand Prix.
- Mid-week bookings and short breaks are available out of season. Please enquire.
Glen Dhoo is situated about twelve miles from Ronaldsway Airport near Castletown, and about 2.5 miles from the Sea Terminal in Douglas. The quickest route from the Sea Terminal is as follows:
- Proceed along the promenade.
- Turn left at the Villa Marina and proceed up Broadway towards the traffic lights at St. Ninians.
- Go straight over the crossroads.
- Continue about 200 metres along Ballanard Road.
- Turn right at the mini roundabout and proceed up Johnny Watterson's Lane.
- At Cronk ny Mona crossroads, turn left onto the A18 (do not go down Scollag Road).
- Proceed for approx. 100 metres until you come to the entrance to Glen Dhoo on the left.