Price range: £340 - £450 pw.
Christmas, New Year: £750 pw.
Short breaks (3 nights min).
For further details please contact:
Mrs Fiona Watson
Tel: 0758 201 4905
Glencroft is a stunning thatched 200 year old cottage set in glorious Perthshire countryside at the entrance to Glenlyon just outside the arts and crafts village of Fortingall.
- Retaining beautiful period features the cottage boasts 2 reception rooms, both with open fires, a modern shower room with power shower and a fully fitted kitchen with range cooker and integrated appliances.
- Upstairs two bedrooms plus downstairs a wonderful conservatory leading to a fully enclosed landscaped private garden.
- The cottage also benefits from a modern central heating system.
- For your entertainment books, games, CD's, DVD's, SKY and WIFI are provided.
- The cottage provides all linen, bedding and towels together with all kitchen essentials.
Therefore whether it is a short break (3 nights min) or a holiday we look forward to welcoming you at Glencroft.
- The area surrounding Glencroft offers an incredible array of activities for all ages and abilities. Golfers have three local courses within easy reach whilst for fishermen/women some of the most famous fishing is on your doorstep such as rivers Tay and Lyon and lochs Tay and Tummel.
- If you are looking for culture and history then look no further than the historic villages of Kenmore and Fortingall.
- Braver guests can also take part in a range of extreme sports on the river Tay including canyoning and white water rafting.
- The market town of Aberfeldy is only 8 miles away providing an array of shops, tearooms, restaurants and cafes. There is also a health centre, dentist, veterinary surgery and a garage.
- There are many good Hotels in the area and a fine dining experience can be found at the Fortingall Hotel.