Sleeps: up to 8 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Broadband and Wi-Fi.
Visit Scotland: 4 Star.
Low season £600 pw.
Mid season £750 - £800 pw.
High season £900 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01531 640227
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAt the edge of the village and close to all amenities this traditional stone cottage extended to 4 bedrooms (2 en-suite - 1 on ground floor) comfortably sleeps 8. It has full central heating, private garden and games room.
29 Aug, 5 Sep, 12 Sep, 26 Sep, 3 Oct
- Glen Cottage is a traditional Scottish stone-built house about 150 years old and extended to its present arrangement 20 years ago.
- The cottage is south-facing with a garden of established shrubs and lawns. A mature woodland is to the rear.
- Internally the house is furnished with period antiques and pictures as a family home.
The house is located at the edge of the village (population 2500) and at the entrance to Glen Lednock. Comrie, an excellent centre for walking, golfing and fishing, is a typical Scottish village with all the essentials of life - bank with ATM, Medical Health Centre, dentist, pharmacy, grocer, fruit shop, butcher delicatessen and Post Office. There are two hotels and also an award winning restaurant 50 metres from the cottage.
- There are four bedrooms of which two are double bedrooms both en- suite with walk in showers (one on the ground floor). The other two bedrooms each have two single beds and share a family bathroom. There is also a cloakroom and WC downstairs.
- Downstairs there is a sitting room with a gas fire, CD player and radio, and French windows opening onto a patio with outdoor furniture including a large sun umbrella and gas barbecue.
- A separate dining area (seating 8) again with gas fire and a kitchen complete downstairs.
- The kitchen contains a large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and electric oven with a 4 ring electric hob.
- There is a combined washing machine and drying machine, and laundry area in the former garage with an outside rotary drier.
- A gallery area at the top of the stairs holds an entertainment section with TV, DVD, and a very extensive library of paper back books.
- Free Broadband and Wi-Fi.
- The garage is now a games room with a full size table tennis table.
- There is off-street parking for two cars if desired but also ample street parking.
- Cot, high chair, stair gate and changing mat available.