Isle of Arran
Sorry no pets.
Low season: £285 - £330 pw.
High season: £330 - £390 pw.
Short breaks available in low season.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01770810636 (evening) or 07935 963620
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGlenbank Cottage is situated in an elevated position with wonderful views over the Clyde estuary. it is approximately 50 metres from the shore and the old port in the historic and much painted and photographed heart of Corrie Village, The late Harold McMillan described it has "The most beautiful village in Europe."
7 Feb, 14 Feb, 21 Feb
Accommodation and Facilities:
- The Cottage is secluded and a delight for those who would like peace and quiet yet still have the choice and opportunity to visit all the attractions of Arran.
- It is Self-catering and ideal for either single or double occupancy.
- Amenities in Corrie include Village Craft Shop, Hotel with public bar, Golf Course, Pony Trekking, many Historic and natural features, it is five miles from Brodick, one of the larger villages on the island which has most facilities found in a Town.
- It is within walking distance of the start of the ascent of most of Arran's famous mountains and scenic walks, catering for the rambler and the enthusiast climbers.
It is strongly recommended that you book the ferry during the summer if you are bringing a car to the island, as they do tend to get busy during the summer months.
- Comfortable lounge with colour freeview TV, DVD.
- The fully fitted kitchen includes electric oven, hob and grill, microwave, washing machine, fridge, toaster and ironing facilities.
- One double bedroom, with views over Clyde Estuary.
- Shower, WC and wash hand basin, a shaving point.
- Garden complete with bench and table. Decking.
- A wide selection of reading material, maps and tourist information.
- Bed linen, tea towels, heating and electricity are included in the price, but please bring your own towels.
- The cottage is in an elevated position accessed by a number of steps.
Weekly bookings in High Season from Saturday to Saturday, with arrival 4pm and departure 10am. A non-refundable deposit of £50 is payable on booking, with the balance due 3 weeks prior to arrival. I look forward to hearing from you to discuss bookings or to provide further information.