£510 - £540 pw.
For further details please contact:
8 Longfield Drive, West Parley, Ferndown, Dorset BH22 8TY
Tel: 01202 571739 or 07990878363
Reload this mapSituated amidst the spectacular Sutherland mountain scenery, Glenbain is a traditional shepherd's house set in a south facing isolated position. It is one mile from the main road and is accessible by its own unsurfaced road.
Glenbain is an excellent location for a holiday in magnificent surroundings which will suit the walker, climber, botanist, ornithologist, geologist - or anyone who appreciates superb mountain scenery and likes being out of doors.
The coast is just 13 miles away where white sandy beaches welcome you. The nearby village of Lochinver offers a good range of shops and restaurants. Loch and river fishing and sea angling are available locally. Some miles north lies Handa Island, the renowned bird sanctuary.
First floor: Facilities:
- Main bedroom (twin beds together).
- Bathroom with bath, electric shower, wash basin & WC.
- Sitting/dining room, comfortably furnished and with open fire, radio and CD player.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, and microwave.
- Tumble dryer in garage.
- A cot, high chair & changing mat are available.
- The cottage is fully equipped, but please bring your own bed linen, duvet covers and towels.
- There are electric heaters in every room.
- The beds have duvets and blankets.
- Electricity is included.
- Ample parking.
- Garden with picnic table.
- The Cottage has its own water supply.