THE OLD BYRE
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on double sofabed).
Sorry no pets, except guide dogs.
Prices: £270 - £405 pw (April to October only).
For further details please contact:
Neville Snelling or Kim Snelling
Tel: 01508 481899
Reload this mapGlebe Barn, Tacolneston, Norfolk, is a former Victorian barn complex, which was converted to superb standards of living accommodation in the 1990's.
The Old Byre is a totally self-contained single-storey annexe, comprising:
- Large double bedroom with the option of a king-size or twin bed arrangement.
- A luxury bathroom with bath and separate electric shower.
- A lounge/diner which has the added facility of a fully-equipped kitchenette and is fully kitted out for four people.
- In the lounge area, there are two large sofas, one of which converts to a comfortable double bed.
- There is also a flat-screen TV/DVD player/CD system.
- Parking is secure and off-road, accessed through an electric gate.
- The grounds around the Barn extend to seven acres.
- Two natural ponds add to the ambiance and wildlife abounds.
- Tacolneston is 10 miles south-west from the centre of Norwich on the B1113. It is also within 5 miles of the historic market town of Wymondham, with its world-famous abbey church, quality restaurants and pubs.
- There are two excellent village pubs nearby, one within 10 minutes walking distance, both of which serve good food and there are three others of equal attraction within 3 miles.
- The coasts of Norfolk and Suffolk are under an hour's car journey away, as are the Norfolk Broads.
- For the keen fisherman, a fishing moat with double figure carp and other good-sized coarse fish lies within 100 metres of the barn with day tickets available.
Further information and details of available dates can be obtained online or by telephoning Neville or Kim Snelling on 01508 481899 or contact us by email using the email link button.
- The Old Byre has full wheelchair access and there is ample parking for a touring caravan.
- The surrounding countryside has many footpaths and is therefore ideal for walkers and cyclists.
- We are strictly non-smoking and cannot accommodate pets or children under 10 years because of 2 deep ponds.
- All bed-linen, bath-robes and towels are provided and an arrival pack is available upon request.