GLAS Y DORLAN
Price range: £385 - £840 pw.
Discounts for less than maximum occupancy.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07753 818414 or 01766 523425
Reload this mapGlas y Dorlan is a newly renovated luxury farm cottage, set in a peaceful rural spot with lovely mountain views close to the seaside town of Criccieth. Visitors to the cottage enjoy unlimited fly and coarse fishing on our five lake fishing complex.
On the edge of the Snowdonia National Park and close to the Lleyn Peninsula the cottage is ideally situated for walkers and has plenty of good local walking books and maps available for visitors use.
- Peaceful rural location with views to the mountains.
- Sleeps 4 in two bedrooms, both of which can be made up as twin bedded or super king doubles, both with TV.
- Main bedroom has spacious en-suite with wet room shower. Additional bathroom with bath and wet room shower.
- Underfloor heating throughout plus cosy log fire in sitting room.
- Bright, modern kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher.
- Light, spacious sitting/dining room has TV with Freeview/DVD/ Playstation/ CD player with Ipod dock.
- Dogs welcome with no extra charge - enclosed garden and further small paddock for off lead exercising. Walks from front door.
- Spacious drying room with washing machine, tumble dryer and offering secure storage for all your fishing/walking/golf gear or cycles.
- Cost of your holiday includes electricity, central heating, bedlinen and towels, and an initial supply of logs for the wood-burner. Also includes unlimited catch and release fly and coarse fishing on our superb five lake fishing complex.