Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £175 pw.
High season £240 pw.
3 day short breaks from £90.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Linda Jones, Tel: 01341 250 735
Mrs Carroll, Tel: 01341 250122
Last minute vacancies during weeks:This delightful stone cottage built in the 1800's is situated in the centre of the pretty coastal village of Llwyngwril in the Snowdonia National Park. A short walk brings you to a shingle beach, and during warm weather you may see dolphins in Cardigan Bay.
5 Apr, 12 Apr
- Llwyngwril nestles in the lower reaches of the Cadar Idris mountain range, where the walking enthusiast can enjoy fresh air and beautiful scenery.
- The Cambrian Coast Railway and bus service run at regular times daily.
- Horseriding, fishing and golf are nearby.
- The village has a church, chapel, public house, post office, tea room/cafe, general store for newspapers and groceries and playpark, and a mile south of the village is the medieval church of Llangelynin with footings dating from about 800AD and the roof raised to its present height in the 1400's.
- Places close by include Snowdon, Centre of Alternative Technology, Little Gauge Railways, Slate Quarry, Harlech Castle.
£30 booking deposit per week.
- Glasfor has recently been completely renovated and refurbished, it has two double bedrooms, which include quilts with covers, pillows and pillow cases and blankets. Sheets can be supplied at a charge of £10 a week.
- Well equipped kitchen/diner with electric cooker, microwave, tumble dryer, washing machine, kettle, toaster.
- Bathroom comprises bath with hand held shower, hand basin, and toilet.
- A comfortable lounge to the front of the cottage with TV and DVD/CD player. A selection of books and DVD's.
- Heating is provided by electric heaters and economy 7 overnight storage heaters.
- Hot water is provided by an immersion heater, switch found by the airing cupboard in the kitchen.
- Electricity is included in the weekly price which is run by a key meter.
- Hall with inner door.
- Highchair/travel cot and stairgates.
- Parking in the village car park free of charge, 2 mins walk from cottage.
- Parking by side of cottage for unloading and loading.
Final payment to be made four weeks prior to holiday.