GLAN RHYD COTTAGE
Glan Rhyd Cottage sleeps 2.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £200 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07801 531 478
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGlan Rhyd ("By the Stream") is a carefully preserved, simply furnished 19th century Anglesey heritage cottage. Its secluded location overlooks a private one-acre meadow with pre-historic standing stone and bordering stream. The cottage is very characterful, quiet, warm and comfortable. The location is central and excellent for walking and exploring. Anglesey's largest lake is a 15 minute walk away along a country lane, there are two good beaches within a 10 minute drive, and most of Anglesey is accessible within 30 minutes.
4 Oct, 11 Oct, 18 Oct, 25 Oct, 1 Nov
Glan Rhyd Cottage
- Living room with beamed ceiling, Victorian dining table and wood-burning stove.
- Kitchen: the original sink and brass taps, pine kitchen table, vintage kitchen cabinet, microwave, electric cooker, fridge, washing machine/dryer, modern gas boiler.
- An antique pine staircase leads upstairs to a comfortable double bedroom and bathroom with over-bath shower-handset.
- Ample off-road parking for two cars.
- Efficient woodstove one night's fuel included.
- Freesat TV, DVD, Radio.
- Towels and all bed-linen included.
- Gas Central Heating and Hot Water (30 hours weekly) included.
- Bookshelf, maps, board games, walking poles.
- Personal welcome and responsive management nearby.
- 1 mile from the village shop and pub.
- Anglesey's largest lake, Lyn Alaw, famous for walking, birdwatching, 15 minute walk.
- Good local beaches at Lligwy and Dulas 5 miles drive East.
- 5 miles North is Parys Mountain and historic port of Amlych.
- Westwards is Rhosneigr (20 mins) with bars, cafes, windsurfer beaches.
- Llangefni (15 mins) has 3 supermarkets, a weekly market, civic golf-course, driving range next door to the Anglesey Art Gallery and Oriel (Heritage) Centre.
- Beaumaris (30 mins) fast becoming a centre of regional cuisine with many quality restaurants, delicatessens and a world-class medieval castle.